Real Progress!

I was starting to get ready to tackle the huge project of implementing Tri-Strip support in the 9.5 importer when I realized I’d seen some JT_LLPROP_XTBREPs scroll by in my dump output. So I tried ignoring the Tri-Strips to see what I’d get; and what I got was a huge number of small B-reps — 864 which I successfully created, to be precise. I was anticipating it being a horrible mess (because I didn’t know if the positioning for each B-rep would be correct) but in fact it was quite recognizable as the model I’ve been working on.

With luck, this nice feeling of success will tide me over as I consider the vast amount of work needed to make tri-strips work…

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s